Laboratory Medicine

logo Infrastructures

A showcase for analysis and research

Located at the heart of the hospital site, the laboratories and research building is now operational. It brings together all the HUG's clinical laboratories. This combination ensures more efficient management of the analysis process, providing increased safety and comfort for the patient.

This building houses several key centers that play a crucial role in the research, identification and monitoring of highly pathogenic viruses.

Funding for the construction and organization of the building comes from various sources: 80% is provided by the HUG, and the remaining 20% ​​by private foundations.

Last update : 16/03/2017