Strategic thinking at HUG is occurring in the context of a radically changing environment. As part of the Vision 20/20 strategic plan, seven major challenges have been identified, aiming to make HUG more performing, welcoming and efficient.
- Making the hospital more human
- Adapting to a growing and aging population
- Increasing our competitiveness
- Offering advanced services at optimum cost
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Strengthening collaborations within the "Health Valley” in the Lake Geneva region
- Anticipating infrastructure and equipment needs
To meet these challanges, HUG has identified nine strategic projects of the Vision 20/20 strategic plan.