Monitoring adapted to the risk factors for pregnant women.
The Maternity Division at HUG is the reference for monitoring high-risk pregnancies in Geneva. Based on the combination of high levels of professional skills and high-tech equipment, the most complex cases are referred here.
A pregnancy involving risks of complications requires special monitoring. Depending on the risk factors, monitoring is performed by specialized teams, including doctors and midwives.
The Maternity Division offers specialized consultations based on problems such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, multiple pregnancies, infectious diseases, prematurity, etc.
- Maternity Contrepoids® [Weight Management] Program
- Reproductive medicine
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Prevention of prematurity
- Pregnancy with previous C-section
- Hemostasis and thrombophilia
- Maternal heart disease
- Multiple pregnancies
- Maternal and fetal infectious diseases
- Maternal breastfeeding
- Community care delivered through mobile outpatient consultation