9 strategic projects for achieving 20/20 Vision
The vision of the HUG is the basis of the strategic plan. The five objectives, which were identified during the ambitious participatory process set up for this plan, mainly focus on hospital culture and express a strong desire to improve, with the focus firmly on patient care and interpersonal relationships.
To achieve this vision and its five strategic objectives, nine strategic projects have been defined and will be implemented between now and 2020.
- 01 Patients as partners
- 02 Employees in action
- 03 Clinical excellence and quality
- 04 Patient pathways through the healthcare system
- 05 Our everyday values
- 06 More time for patients
- 07 Local, national and international academic medicine
- 08 Personalised employee career paths
- 09 Corporate Social Responsibility