People at the heart of all our challenges
The environment in which the HUG carry out their work has a major influence on their strategy.
As a result, it is impossible to forego a thorough analysis of social, political and economic context.
Today, this analysis means we can identify seven key challenges for the HUG that need to be addressed in the coming years.
- Making the hospital more patient-centred
- Adapting to the growth and ageing of the population
- Increasing our competitiveness
- Offering advanced services at the best cost
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Strengthening collaboration within the Lake Geneva "Health Valley"
- Anticipating needs in infrastructure and equipment