- the quality and safety of care
- symptom management
- therapeutic education and health behavior
- innovative interventions
- translation of good practice into care
- organization and delivery of care.
- nursing care
- occupational therapy
- social assistance
- medical radiology technology
- psychomotor education
- art therapy.
- A Research and Quality Sector where one of the missions is to support research and development projects arising from practical environments.
- A Research Fund that provides support for projects from practical HUG environments.
- A Scientific Life Development Program within HUG.
Design and steering of Research and Quality Care Projects
Purpose: improvement and development of care practices
Support and methodological advice
- Prevention of bedsores;
- Prevention of falls;
Helping managers and care teams in their research and quality improvement projects.
Participation in interdisciplinary projects for the assessment and improvement of quality of care