Attached to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communication Directorate is responsible for developing, proposing and implementing policies and tools for communication at HUG. Its actions aim to:
- strengthen HUG visibility externally
- develop internal communication
- participate in improving patient information
- ensure art is present at the hospital
This directorate promotes HUG and organizes information according to the different target audiences (internal, external, patients). The goal is to develop an positive image that stands out from other service providers; credible, coherent and sustainable.
This Directorate is organized into four services:
- Cultural affairs (Head: Michèle Lechevalier, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Digital communication (Head: Franck Schneider, email@example.com), responsible for web sites, mobile applications and social media.
- Internal & external communication (Head: Jérôme Divorne, firstname.lastname@example.org), including referring communication officers from the medical departments
- Publications (Head: Suzy Soumaille, email@example.com),in charge of Pulsations and of patient information via the Patients and Relatives Information Group
- Media and public relations (Head: Nicolas de Saussure, firstname.lastname@example.org), in charge of contacts with journalists and public relations
- Fréderique Tissandier, Director , email@example.com
- Chantal Falcinelli, Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silvia Blattner, Deputy Director, email@example.com
- Nicolas de Saussure, Media and Public Relations Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org