- Diagnostic services and providing surgical treatment for diseases that affect the brain or spine in adults and children.
- We treat disorders of the nervous system, including the brain, the spinal cord, the spinal nerves and their sheaths which incorporate the skull and spine.
- The division treats hospitalized patients and those who come to our outpatient clinic.
- The neurosurgery team works closely with various HUG departments to provide neurosurgical care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Neurosurgery benefits from state-of-the-art technical support. Particular emphasis is placed on the use of the latest equipment (surgical microscope, intraoperative angiography, neuromonitoring, neuronavigation).
- The division is involved in the research and study of pathologies of the nervous system particularly through multiple collaborations with the University of Geneva, EPFL, and Swiss and European neurosurgical centers.
You have activated the high contrast version of the site. For more info on this topic, please visit this page.