The Centre is open Monday to Saturday, from 7 am to 7:30 pm. Groups are organized according to the wishes of patients and the department’s capabilities.
- Group 1: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in the morning
- Group 2: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in the afternoon
- Group 3: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in the morning
- Group 4: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in the afternoon
In each of these groups, in order to offer you optimum medical care, a time of arrival schedule will be provided to you.
You can contact the nurses at the following numbers:
- Peritoneal Dialysis (6th floor): 022 372 97 72
- Haemodialysis (6th floor): 022 372 97 70 or 022 372 97 71
- Nephrology Consultations (3rd floor): 022 372 97 86
When Does the Dialysis Start?
The beginning of your dialysis is not determined by your time of arrival, but by:
- Your medical condition
- The duration of the dialysis session
- The availability of the dialysis machines.
The admission formalities are carried out on the first day. It is important that you have with you an ID document and your health insurance card. Therefore, please inform the health care staff of any change (work status, family situation, address, telephone number, health insurance, etc.).
Before the beginning of your treatment, please wait in the waiting room. As soon as the dialysis is possible, an assistant nurse will invite you to take your place in the room.