- Cancer du poumon
- Cancers gynécologiques
- Cancers uro-génitaux
- Cancers de la peau
- Cancers digestifs
- Les tumeurs cérébrales et du système nerveux central
Mission of the Oncology Division
- Provide diagnostic and therapeutic care for adult patients with cancerous diseases
- Be the HUG referral division for the coordination of care for patients in the field of oncology, taking into account the services offered by other divisions, specifically the Hematology Division, the Radiation Oncology Division, the Clinical Pathology Division, the Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Divisions and the Surgical Divisions.
- Provide indications for cancer treatments, be responsible for prescribing and supervising these treatments for inpatients and outpatients, and provide follow-up for patients undergoing treatment.
- Also contribute to diagnostic approaches by screening for genetic predispositions to cancer and develop monitoring and prevention plans for at-risk patients with such predispositions.
- Patients can be admitted or treated as outpatients. In the latter case, they are given a referral consultation by their regular physician.