Mission of the Radiology Division
- To carry out diagnostic, morphological and functional investigations, using modern technologies such as magnetic resonance, CT scan, ultrasound, radiography and radioscopy for all organs and in accordance with current good practices inpatient safety.
- To play a part in multidisciplinary patient management.
- To carry out minimally invasive image-guided interventional radiology procedures.
- To conduct pre-graduate academic education (the Faculty of Medicine's Master program) and high-level training in radiology in line with current postgraduate training in Switzerland.
- To develop and integrate new diagnostic and interventional imaging techniques, in collaboration with other HUG divisions.
- To devise and develop radiology research projects.