- Infectious Diseases Outpatient Consultation that sees patients with appointments. General Infectious Diseases Outpatient Consultation also admits patients referred to by their family physician for infectiology advice or for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Outpatient Consultation associated with HIV/AIDS sees patients with appointments. All additional information about treating HIV/AIDS are available at Practical Information about HIV/AIDS (FR).
- Specialized Intra-hospital Consultation For doctors at Geneva University Hospitals, available on a 24 hour basis and 7 days a week: available during the day (tel. +41 (0)79 55 34 227) with a full clinical team and during the night with a consultant who is available through the HUG call center (tel. +41 (0)22 372 33 11).
- Specialized Consultation only for local physicians or positions at medical facilities, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm during days of operation and available by phone at +41 (0)22 372 98 03.
- Transplant Infections and Bone and Joint Infections Consultation (FR)
- Infectious Diseases Division works in close collaboration with Virology and Bacteriology Laboratories (FR).
You have activated the high contrast version of the site. For more info on this topic, please visit this page.