We value your commitment!
There are several ways of helping the Blood Transfusion Center (BTC) to collect blood:
Are you a blood donor and would you like to raise awareness or start a blood drive at work?
To find out more, please contact:
at the Blood Transfusion Center. Telephone: +41 22 372 39 04 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Serena Baldelli, Communications Officer at HUG. Telephone: +41 22 372 60 47 / E-mail : email@example.com
Download the brochure Supporting blood donation: Documents for businesses (FR) and talk about it with your managers.
Fill in your Donation Promise (FR) and send it to Accueil.Donneurs@hcuge.ch
Are you a teacher and would you like to make your students aware of blood donation?
The BTC provides awareness-raising sessions for students in the canton of Geneva several times a year. For students aged 18 and over, a blood donation session can be arranged after the awareness-raising session.
Younger high school students
• Cycle de la Golette - occasional sessions
Older high school students
• Centre d’enseignement professionnel de Lullier: 3 days, once a year
• Ecole de culture générale Henri Dunand: occasional sessions
• Collèges de Genève (Rousseau, Calvin, Candolle, De Saussure, Voltaire, De Staël): occasional sessions in the form of Forums, awareness-raising and visits to the BTC.
• Uni Mail: 3 days, twice a year
• HES: student nurses' project including training in awareness-raising; students are later put in charge of raising awareness in the HES institutions in Geneva.
• CMU: 3 days, twice a year
Become a volunteer
Are you convinced of the importance of blood donation? You can help with the running of local donation sessions.
Contact the BTC (FR) or join the Geneva branch of the "Samaritains" (first aid association) (FR).
To find out more about all these options