We value your commitment!
There are several ways of helping the Blood Transfusion Center (BTC) to collect blood:
Are you a blood donor and would you like to raise awareness or start a blood drive at work?
To find out more, please contact:
at the Blood Transfusion Center. Telephone: +41 22 372 39 04 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Serena Baldelli, Communications Officer at HUG. Telephone: +41 22 372 60 47 / E-mail : email@example.com
Download the brochure Supporting blood donation: Documents for businesses (FR) and talk about it with your managers.
Are you a teacher and would you like to make your students aware of blood donation?
The BTC provides awareness-raising sessions for students in the canton of Geneva several times a year. For students aged 18 and over, a blood donation session can be arranged after the awareness-raising session.
Younger high school students
• Cycle de la Golette - occasional sessions
Older high school students
• Centre d’enseignement professionnel de Lullier: 3 days, once a year
• Ecole de culture générale Henri Dunand: occasional sessions
• Collèges de Genève (Rousseau, Calvin, Candolle, De Saussure, Voltaire, De Staël): occasional sessions in the form of Forums, awareness-raising and visits to the BTC.
• Uni Mail: 3 days, twice a year
• HES: student nurses' project including training in awareness-raising; students are later put in charge of raising awareness in the HES institutions in Geneva.
• CMU: 3 days, twice a year
Become a volunteer
Are you convinced of the importance of blood donation? You can help with the running of local donation sessions.
To find out more about all these options