Tropical and Humanitarian Medicine Division partners are mainly cooperation agencies such as the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (Direction du développement et de la coopération - DDC), international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), as well as NGOs such as Doctors Without Borders (MSF), who are active in the healthcare sector.
The division’s work in the field is conducted in close collaboration with local health authorities, institutions and NGOs.
- University of Geneva Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine Cooperation Commission - University of Geneva
- International organizations, NGOs and universities
International Medicine /Health
- Advice for travelers from the FDFA
- Advice for travelers from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs