Who are we?
A modern infrastructure with an area of 2,400 m2, a center where its different levels are connected by elevators, and includes:
- A pool and rehabilitation area with 300 m2 of pools, a rehabilitation and physiotherapy pool measuring 27 m2, a large jacuzzi, a resting room, a sauna, a hammam, an odorium
- an area to receive medical care, facilities for physiotherapy, rehabilitation, cosmetic massage, podiatry, a room for muscle strengthening
- a wellness bar
- covered parking with an 80 vehicle capacity, where one part is reserved for disabled persons only.
Orthopedics and Sports Traumatology Unit
Open to everyone, it provides a range of care:
- function testing for athletes of all levels with cardiovascular endurance, strength, power and speed tests
- therapeutic monitoring of patients with an injury to the muskuloskeletal system (post-operative, athletic or not) or with reduced mobility
- specialized consultations in orthopedics/sports trauma care, in sports medicine
- multidisciplinary consultations with local physicians
The Orthopedics and Sports Traumatology Unit received the designation of Swiss Olympic Medical Center
For more information call +41 (0)22 727 15 50
Bains de Cressy
For more information (FR) call +41 (0)22 727 15 15
Sports Combination Therapy Cressy
On the strength of 20 years experience in active rehabilitation, the practice proposes several strategies for all musculoskeletal system problems.
manual therapy, muscular strengthening, hydrotherapy, proprioception, back exercises, postural rehabilitation, stretching in order to prevent or to battle against numerous
pathologies of the musculoskeletal system (athletic, sedentary or reduced mobility).
to treat mobility dysfunctions that affect different parts of the human body.
used in Chinese medicine for over 4 000 years in order to control the energy circulation in the body.
For more information (FR) call +41 (0)22 727 10 30
Medical Center of Cressy
The physicians and therapists at the center provide quality care to adults and children through various types of consultations.
- General Medicine
- Rehabilitation, Medical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Cosmetic Medicine and Surgery
The center is affiliated with the Onex Medical Group