With support from the State of Geneva, the HUG are committed to renovating their infrastructures.
- CHF 2.6 billion = real estate value
- CHF 74 million invested between 2016 and 2019
- 40,885 CT tests
- 19,567 MRI tests
- 3,225 PET-CT tests
- 7,160,655 laboratory analyses
With their high-performance facilities, the HUG remain at the forefront of medical technology.
- CHF 389 million = total real estate value
- CHF 11.63 million invested in 2019
- 51,070 equipment devices identified
- 2 Surgical robots
- 6 MRI devices
- 1 PET-MRI devices
- 6 Multi-slice scanners
- 5 PET-CT and SPECT-CT devices
- 2 Gamma cameras
- 5 Interventional angiography rooms
- 1 Cyclotron for medical use
- 1 Hyperbaric chamber
- 3 Particle accelerators
- 1 Hybrid interventional angiography room
- 2 EOS systems.