|Monday||10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||13 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
Consultations take place under the following conditions:
- In an emergency, by telephone (+41 (0)22 372 55 00) or at reception. The level of emergency and anxiety is assessed.
- Consultation as individuals or as a couple, led by professionals in sexual health, in a non-medicalized setting.
- Consultations are free of charge and confidential. Appointment can be arranged at short notice.
- Consultations can be arranged in several languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian (interpreters will be used if necessary).
- Working as a network (private and public sector) to ensure that all aspects of a patient's care is coordinated. Working together in the promotion and prevention of sexual health.
Consultations are confidential and free of charge.
A financial contribution may be requested for the following types of service:
Sexual Health and Family Planning Unit (USSPF)
47 Boulevard de la Cluse (4th floor)
Access with the Transports Publics Genevois (TPG) :
Tram 12 et 18, Augustins station
Bus 35, Maternité - Pédiatrie station
The documentation center (FR) is accessible during the opening hours of the unit (see above for details).
A special librarian is available on Monday afternoons, Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday. In the absence of the special librarian, please contact the reception.
Access for persons with reduced mobility
Access to the Sexual Health and Family Planning Unit is difficult to wheelchair users. Please contact the reception to organize your visit.