The Youth Health Unit is part of the Geneva adolescent care network.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Division, and in particular the Adolescent Crisis Unit (UCA) (FR) and the Salève Unit (FR)
- Adult Psychiatry Division (FR), Emergency and Substance Abuse Division, in particular the Nant Unit
- Emergency Division
- Migrant Health Program in the Primary Care Division
- Penal Medicine Division (La Clairière (FR))
- Youth Health Division (SSEJ), schools
- Service médico-pédagogique, OMP (Medical-Pedagogical Service)
- Psychiatrists and psychologists in private practice
- Pediatricians, general physicians and internal medicine specialists in private practice
- Specialist physicians in private practice and at HUG
- Social housing for adolescents
- Protective services for minors
- Association Appartenance (Belonging Association)
- And all public and private sector facilities in Geneva that see adolescents and young adults.