Mission of the Orthopedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Trauma Care Division
- Provide care for surgery-related musculoskeletal injuries and disorders in adult patients, using surgical or conservative treatment, taking into account the services provided by other divisions of the HUG.
- Provide care for adult patients with spinal trauma or diseases that do not involve medullary or neurological damage.
- Provide care for adult patients with surgical injuries or disorders of the hand.
- Provide rehabilitation and physical therapy for patients referred to the specialist Physical Medicine and Orthopedic Rehabilitation Unit.
- Perform treatment and preventive actions for patients with sports-related musculoskeletal injuries.
- Patients can be admitted or treated as outpatients, in an elective or emergency context.
- The patients are given a referral consultation by their regular physician.
Pediatric Orthopedics Division