Mission of the Cardiology Division
- Provide treatment, on diagnostic and non-surgical therapeutic levels, to adult patients suffering from cardiac disease
- Monitor endovascular procedures on cardiac and peripheral vessels, the myocardium and valves. This by taking into account the services provided notably by the Cardiovascular Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Angiology Divisions and the Pediatric Cardiology Unit
- Provide cardiovascular rehabilitation programs
- Maintain affiliations between community based and inpatient hospitals as well as cross-border partners to constantly improve the treatment of acute coronary syndromes
- Maintain close collaboration with cardiogeriatrics in the Department of Rehabilitation and Geriatrics and Cardiopediatrics in the Children and Adolescents Department
- Patients could be hospitalized or outpatients.
Dans ce deuxième cas, les patients sont adressés aux consultations de référence par leur médecin traitant